The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the user on usage of the website www.dhampursugar.com:
- This is the official website of Dhampur Sugar Mills Limited. (hereinafter referred to as ‘Dhampur’). All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products/ services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, uninterrupted, error-free, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Dhampur. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Dhampur. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Dhampur harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- Although Dhampur takes full precaution and care against viruses in the Content present or sent through the website, it shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site. Any material/ contents downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site is done at the user's own discretion and risk.
- The Website may contain inaccuracies and typographical & clerical errors. Dhampur expressly disclaims any obligation to update this site or any of the materials on this site except as may be required by any Statute.
- The company's aims, projections, estimates and expectations may seem to be ‘forward looking statements', within the meaning of applicable laws and regula tions and futuristic in nature. But the actual performance might differ materially from those either portrayed or implied. These statements represent the conviction of the management and the endeavors being put in by them to achieve certain goals.
The success in achieving these goals depends on various factors both internal and external. Therefore, investors, stakeholders, business partners and visitors to the website are appealed to make their own estimates after considering all relevant factors. The company or its directors and or its principal officers will not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any action taken by any investor, stakeholders, and business partners or visitors to the website on the basis of the information/statements made herein.